New group for gay/bisexual Commodore-users!
Gaymiga
2010-08-22 18:23:31 UTC
Hi folks,

I'm a gay man who also loves the old Commodore machines and I have
just created a group for gay Commodore users here :

http://groups.google.com/group/gay-commodore-users

This is a group for lovers of the old Commodore machines, including
the AMIGA, the C64/128, the C16/116/Plus 4, the VC20, the CBM machines
etc.

You can upload pictures, games, demos, programs etc. if you own the
copyright, gay-oriented adult software is on-topic, you may also look
for friends who are also gay or bisexual.

Heterosexuals are welcome, too, but please don't start flamewars
against gay or bisexual people.

Gaymiga
DanSolo
2010-08-22 19:25:32 UTC
I was 100% sure you were going to say "comp.sys.sinclair"... :P
Bill Garber
2010-08-22 18:34:15 UTC
Post by Gaymiga
Hi folks,
I'm a gay man who also loves the old Commodore machines and
http://groups.google.com/group/gay-commodore-users
This is a group for lovers of the old Commodore machines,
including the AMIGA, the C64/128, the C16/116/Plus 4, the
VC20, the CBM machines etc.
You can upload pictures, games, demos, programs etc. if you
own the copyright, gay-oriented adult software is on-topic,
you may also look for friends who are also gay or bisexual.
Heterosexuals are welcome, too, but please don't start
flamewars against gay or bisexual people.
Gaymiga
Love it when they ask not to be shot, while they load the gun
and hand it to you. Ridiculous. 8^)
Sam
2010-08-25 14:40:29 UTC
Post by Gaymiga
Hi folks,
This is a group for lovers of the old Commodore machines, including
the AMIGA, the C64/128, the C16/116/Plus 4, the VC20, the CBM machines
etc.
There is allready a group for lovers of the old Commodore machines:

http://groups.google.nl/group/comp.sys.cbm/topics

Sexual orientation is irrelevant...

SAM
Stan
2010-12-14 05:30:13 UTC
In all fairness, there's still some underage kids here, you know... the sons
and daughters of the contributors here...so this is hardly the correct forum
for purveying your sexual orientation. Your message should be posted in a
gay forum rather than in this group, but I think you already knew that.
Gaymiga
nyder
2010-12-14 07:44:39 UTC
Since we are doing this in fairness, i'd like to point out the
following:

You replied to a topic that has been dead since August.

And underage kids can be confused about their sexual orientation.
Since kids reach puberty around 12 or so, that leaves many years of
being a sexual creature before they are "of age".

Does that mean that when they hit 18, suddenly, they might have
questions?

No. Best answer them while they are young and before they get too
many hang ups over it.

If you think kids are going to turn gay because they are exposed to
gay people, then well, not much I can say, other then you need help.