Q Drive 1241
Graham Prout
2010-04-05 00:19:54 UTC
I have one of the above but need a psu does anyone know what the voltage is
for it i.e. 5v or 12v etc.

Thanks
Graham
DaveJones
2010-05-11 19:44:59 UTC
Post by Graham Prout
I have one of the above but need a psu does anyone know what the voltage is
for it i.e. 5v or 12v etc.
Thanks
Graham
Hi Graham, nice to know someone still uses these!

They use a 12v psu and the data cable together. Im sure a multi-
voltage unit from currys/pc-world etc would work. Im still trying to
get mine working, tracking down an install floppy!
.
2010-05-12 08:48:34 UTC
http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/qdrive
http://amiga.resource.cx/install/Q-Drive-Boot.dms