Earl Weaver & VXL30 problems
d***@gmail.com
2014-10-12 02:02:28 UTC
(...when is EA gonna release Earl II for Amiga? Why should IBM users have all
the fun?!)
If the PC reviews of EWB II were correct, the new version stinks.
Disclaimer: I have not seen the product.
Giao
I'm still hoping for Earl Weaver Baseball II for the Amiga...or even an updated PC version that is as good as Earl Weaver on the Amiga. I Got It Baseball was a promising start, but it was never finished and the graphics and sound are more PC version than Amiga quality. The iPhone EWB seems to be dead too. Would be great if EA would pick the series back up and pay Eddie to make a modern version, under any name. what is it now? 27 years later and Amiga Earl Weaver Baseball is still the best baseball game I've played.
Sparc IPX
2014-10-12 14:31:08 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
(...when is EA gonna release Earl II for Amiga? Why should IBM users have all
the fun?!)
If the PC reviews of EWB II were correct, the new version stinks.
Disclaimer: I have not seen the product.
Giao
I'm still hoping for Earl Weaver Baseball II for the Amiga...or even an updated PC version that is as good as Earl Weaver on the Amiga. I Got It Baseball was a promising start, but it was never finished and the graphics and sound are more PC version than Amiga quality. The iPhone EWB seems to be dead too. Would be great if EA would pick the series back up and pay Eddie to make a modern version, under any name. what is it now? 27 years later and Amiga Earl Weaver Baseball is still the best baseball game I've played.
Nothing like resurrecting a 22-year old thread, eh?

I've just dug my A1200 out of storage, will have to give Earl Weaver
Baseball a try... I enjoyed the PC version all those years ago!
--
***@sdf.lonestar.org
d***@gmail.com
2014-10-19 09:57:50 UTC
Post by Sparc IPX
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
what can i say? the classics never die...they just need occasional updates to keep them alive