Bigfoot PS and Amiga 500 no sound
Tim
2004-05-21 04:20:12 UTC
I have a Bigfoot PS from R&D, when hooked up to a A500, there is no sound,
with original PS A500 works perfect. Bigfoot works fine on A1200 with
sound.

Any ideas?

Tim
cbmeeks
2004-05-21 12:36:46 UTC
I may be wrong but I have read that the A1200 PSU is lower than the stock
A500 PSU
I am guessing, but the A500 probably isn't getting enough juice.

Look at the wattage and see if they are the same.

-cbmeeks

Daniele Gratteri
2004-05-21 13:13:07 UTC
Post by cbmeeks
Look at the wattage and see if they are the same.
Bigfoot power supplies are 3rd party power supplies with a very high
wattage, as far as I know, much higher than the one of a stock A500 :-)
--
___ __
/ __|___ Daniele Gratteri, Italian Commodore-Amiga user... ///
\___| E-MAIL: ***@gratteri.tk ...since 1990 \///
Christopher Smith
2004-05-24 03:48:56 UTC
Never had a sound problem using a Bigfoot on my A500.

Chris
Any ideas?
c***@gmail.com
2018-04-12 20:07:53 UTC
Post by Tim
I have a Bigfoot PS from R&D, when hooked up to a A500, there is no sound,
with original PS A500 works perfect. Bigfoot works fine on A1200 with
sound.
Any ideas?
Tim
So, did you ever get it to work?